The MSM have proclaimed the arrival of the first batch of COVID vaccines with the BBC asking, Who will get the Pfizer vaccine first? Before scrabbling to get in the queue for the “jab”, perhaps the adage “look before you leap” should be applied.
Crimes of Covid Vaccine Maker Pfizer Documented
Pfizer, a drug company which appears to have won the lottery to produce the first Covid-19 vaccine, is currently battling hundreds of lawsuits over Zantac, a popular heartburn medication. Zantac lawsuits claim the popular drug can be contaminated with a cancer-causing substance called N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA). The Zantac suits are open-ended and ongoing, as the drug maker is fighting them; but Pfizer has, we know, committed several crimes or transgressions for which it has been punished in recent years. The company’s failings are well documented and worth reviewing at this critical time in human history as we all search for answers.
Pfizer is not alone in its habitual crimes.
Corporate Crimes of the Pharmaceutical Industry
• Lack of criminalisation.
• Mostly involves administrative and civil cases.
• Difficulties associated with determining causation and intent.
Very few empirical studies:
• Clinard & Yeager (1980): 10% of pharmaceutical companies and
manufactures in the US regularly engage in some form of violation.
• 1 in 8 violations regarded as being moderate to serious
• Braithwaite (1984): 19 out of 20 US pharmaceutical companies had
paid “commercially significant” bribes.
Lawsuits, fines and financial settlements are tax-deductible expenses of the pharmaceutical industry which is worth $trillions. This is a business model that profits from sickness and disability; money is the driver as it is for so much of what’s wrong with the world today.
As I explained recently, bribery and bullying are the drivers of the imposition of tyranny. In addition, laws are framed in advance in order to legitimise actions as they are rolled out. However, so many laws and regulations have been drafted without due regard for precedent or overarching legal frameworks, such as international law, that laws and regulations to implement COVID regulations and mass vaccination for example, are illegal under international law.
In the update to the article on bribery and bullying referred to above, I provided a link to some suggested arguments to use to resist pressure from employers to take the “jab”.
However, as Ryan of the Last American Vagabond explains, anyone who attempts to persuade or compel you or uses deception to get you to agree to accepting a vaccine is breaking international law.
Read the whole of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights-UNESCO carefully but take particular note of Article 3…
Article 3 – Human dignity and human rights
1. Human dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms are to be fully respected.
2. The interests and welfare of the individual should have priority over the sole interest of science or society.
…and Article 6 on Consent
Article 6 – Consent
1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.
2. Scientific research should only be carried out with the prior, free, express and informed consent of the person concerned. The information should be adequate, provided in a comprehensible form and should include modalities for withdrawal of consent. Consent may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without any disadvantage or prejudice. Exceptions to this principle should be made only in accordance with ethical and legal standards adopted by States, consistent with the principles and provisions set out in this Declaration, in particular in Article 27, and international human rights law.
3. In appropriate cases of research carried out on a group of persons or a community, additional agreement of the legal representatives of the group or community concerned may be sought. In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent.
So there you have it. Everything that has been imposed by governments around the world, irrespective of whether this alleged pandemic is real or not, is in contravention of international law and there should be a long line of shackled offenders marched off to the International Criminal Court at the Hague. That will never happen of course but we can all claim our non-compliance is in accordance with international law which trumps domestic laws and local regulations.
Finally on the subject of informed consent, consider this. Many independent researchers, medical scientists and professionals have been trying to alert the public, politicians and media to all the evidence which contradicts the mainstream narrative but we are dismissed as conspiracy theorists. In view of the fact that so many so called “conspiracy theories” are validated by copious, verifiable evidence from multiple independent sources, perhaps it’s time more people took us seriously.