The UK government and most other governments throughout the world have assumed extraordinary power to arbitrarily fine, arrest and imprison those it deems guilty of contravening the COVID-19 Regulations. These powers came into force on Monday 23rd March 2020, in spite of the UK Government, under advice from panels of health experts, downgrading the threat of COVID-19 on 19th March 2020. COVID-19 was no longer classified by the UK government as a High Consequence Infectious Disease.
High consequence infectious diseases (HCID)
The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.
Here’s what a former Supreme Court Justice had to say about the COVID-19 regulations.
There is a whole other debate relating to the decimation of the UK’s common law, legal framework which has occurred over centuries and accelerated in the last 20 years. Suffice to say that the judiciary has ceased to be a check on despotic power lurking behind the facade of representative democracy. The Law is another lever of power under the control of the Structural Elite.
There is a further, essential debate on the lawful nature of government of itself.
By what authority or right do governments commit murder and theft? This short video poses five questions which demonstrate the illegitimacy of representative government.
—- THE FIVE QUESTIONS —-
1) Is there any means by which any number of individuals can delegate to someone else the moral right to do something which none of the individuals have the moral right to do themselves?
2) Do those who wield political power (presidents, legislators, etc.) have the moral right to do things which other people do not have the moral right to do? If so, from whom and how did they acquire such a right?
3) Is there any process (e.g., constitutions, elections, legislation) by which human beings can transform an immoral act into a moral act (without changing the act itself)?
4) When law-makers and law-enforcers use coercion and force in the name of law and government, do they bear the same responsibility for their actions that anyone else would who did the same thing on his own?
5) When there is a conflict between an individual’s own moral conscience, and the commands of a political authority, is the individual morally obligated to do what he personally views as wrong in order to “obey the law”?
In recent days and weeks, accumulating evidence suggests that “Self-Isolation” and “Social Distancing” are not only ineffective but are premised on an inculcated, trained misunderstanding of viruses and vaccines and manipulated, ie fraudulent, infection and mortality data.
On Wednesday 1st of April, I asked, Are we looking at the wrong birdie? ie. is it something other than the alleged coronavirus which is causing people to get ill and relatively few of them to die?
To add weight to the illusion of a lethal threat, virtually anyone who dies, from whatever cause, is likely to be classified as having died WITH coronavirus on their death certificate and thus it is only a short leap to include them in the statistics as having died OF coronavirus or COVID-19. We’re seeing strange anomalies in the decline in the numbers dying from pneumonia and heart attacks, for example, with corresponding numbers dying allegedly from coronavirus.
Thus there is little or no risk of dying from the mythical coronavirus – mythical because virtually everyone who is tested will likely test positive for coronavirus – consequently, the panoply of regulations and controls are unnecessary.
Max Igan discussed these and other, related issues with Richie Allen from about 50 minutes on Tuesday 7th April 2020.
Implemented in Bad Faith
The UK government knew, even as they orchestrated the propaganda and implementation of the COVID-19 regulations, that they were unjustified but went ahead anyway. Anyone who’s studied the trajectory over the last 120 years knows full well that the government is not in control but is dancing to tyrannical forces intent on world domination.
David Icke, in his recent interview on London Real, challenged those who meekly comply with these nonsensical regulations. How are you going to respond to your children and grandchildren, in the future, when they ask, “Mummy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, where were you when they took away all our freedoms?” “Why can’t I go outside today?”
And to those who follow orders to implement and enforce these tyrannical, oppressive and destructive laws and regulations, what is your defence when you’re held to account as, eventually, you will be? “I was only following orders” won’t cut it! And to add to your burden, those you love will suffer as, of course, will you.