Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad…
While talking heads and armchair pundits in the media wrangle with the political implications of the recent assassination of Iranian Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani in Iraq, it becomes ever clearer that the Structural Elite are playing the war card to head off humanity before people awaken to their plans. In a recent post, I suggested that in 2020 things are going to get worse before they get better.
From The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion:
PROTOCOL No. 7
1. The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces – are all essential for the completion of the aforementioned plans. What we have to get at is that there should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our interests, police and soldiers.
2. Throughout all Europe, and by means of relations with Europe, in other continents also, we must create ferments, discords and hostility. Therein we gain a double advantage. In the first place we keep in check all countries, for they will know that we have the power whenever we like to create disorders or to restore order. All these countries are accustomed to see in us an indispensable force of coercion. In the second place, by our intrigues we shall tangle up all the threads which we have stretched into the cabinets of all States by means of the political, by economic treaties, or loan obligations. In order to succeed in this we must use great cunning and penetration during negotiations and agreements, but, as regards what is called the “official language,” we shall keep to the opposite tactics and assume the mask of honesty and complacency. In this way the peoples and governments of the GOYIM, whom we have taught to look only at the outside whatever we present to their notice, will still continue to accept us as the benefactors and saviours of the human race.
3. We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war with the neighbors of that country which dares to oppose us: but if these neighbors should also venture to stand collectively together against us, then we must offer resistance by a universal war.
4. The principal factor of success in the political is the secrecy of its undertakings: the word should not agree with the deeds of the diplomat.
5. We must compel the governments of the GOYIM to take action in the direction favored by our widely conceived plan, already approaching the desired consummation, by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly promoted by us through the means of that so-called “Great Power” – THE PRESS, WHICH, WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS THAT MAY BE DISREGARDED, IS ALREADY ENTIRELY IN OUR HANDS.
6. In a word, to sum up our system of keeping the governments of the goyim in Europe in check, we shall show our strength to one of them by terrorist attempts and to all, if we allow the possibility of a general rising against us, we shall respond with the guns of America or China or Japan.
The scene was set for the new world order, as laid out in the Protocols, at the beginning of the 20th century with WW1 and the Bolshevik revolution, both orchestrated by the Ashkenazi cult hiding behind the security blanket of Jewish “victimhood”. If these events were catastrophic for Europe and the world, WW2 was of a different order of magnitude. WW2 is often referred to as the “good” war. When we look beyond the stories fabricated by the BBC and Hollywood, we find it was a genocidal war to destroy Germany, its people and its culture, once and for all.
Hellstorm – the real holocaust of WW2 (1 hour and 30 minute video)
“Note: Our main upload was averaging 100,000 views per month until it was banned by youtube”
Winston Churchill: “German cities . . . will be subjected to an ordeal the like of which has never been experienced by a country in continuity, severity and magnitude . . . To achieve this end there are no lengths of violence to which we will not go.” [Garrett, Stephen A. Ethics and Airpower in World War II—The British Bombing of German Cities. New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1993. Page 31]
Since the false flag attack on the World Trade Centre in New York and the Pentagon on 11th September 2001, we’ve witnessed similar destruction of nation states and cultures across the Middle East and the unfolding situation in Iraq/Iran is the continuation of perpetual or “universal” war in the region.
While not in the Middle East, Afghanistan was the opening gambit, followed by Iraq, Libya, Syria and now Iran. Meanwhile, more theatres of war have opened, eg. Yemen and beyond. Nation states in Europe are being destabilised through induced mass migration, as is the US, as a precursor to civil war and martial law. Fuses for conflict are being lit around the world.
On top of which we have the devastation of Australia through orchestrated wildfires under UN Agenda 2030 but falsely attributed to “climate change”.
Australia – The Perfect Firestorm – Created By Design (32 minute video)
AUSTRALIA: BURNED ON THE ALTAR OF GLOBAL WARMING (14 minute video)
With so many assaults on our psyches from so many directions, many are floundering to understand what’s happening because they lack essential knowledge of how all of these are connected. Hence the lazy adoption of cliches and the focus of anger on the “other”.
In the case of Iran and the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, fury is polarising between the ideological nationalism of two nation states, the US and Iran. Meanwhile, Israel’s Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu claims: “The killing of Soleimani is a U.S. event, not an Israeli event, and we should stay out of it,” said Netanyahu, according to the ministers. Those of us who know better understand that all roads lead to Israel and that the US, and nearly every other nation state, dances to Israel’s tune.